Thursday, June 4, 2009

Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia



























Siem Reap, Cambodia
Population of Metropolitan Area: 139,458
Year Founded: 1907

I haven’t spent any time in the city yet other than the drive in from the airport but so far I have been really impressed with how nice the city is. The roads are well paved and new sidewalks and businesses line atleast the one street I’ve seen so far. Everything is well signed and the road to Angkor is wide and easy to navigate.

Angkor Wat:

Someday I’d like to put some of the history of the complex in here, that sounds like a lot to look up though. In the mean time just assume what ever you have learned from Tomb Raider, it seems to align pretty well with my experience here so far…. And here’s some pics.

1 comment:

  1. is that the tomb raider place from the movie?
    did you see angelina jolie?

    ReplyDelete